• Always rinse in clean cold water.
• Cold hand wash in very mild soapy water to remove perspiration, suntan lotions, oils and chemicals.
• Never leave to soak.
• DO NOT use strong detergent or fabric softeners, bleach, leave rolled up wet or dry clean, iron, spin or tumble dry.
• Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in one swimsuit. Even though the best possible fabric worldwide available is used, colours may transfer if left bundled up wet.
• Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
• Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building up in garments.